What BDMV Player can do on your mac os x and windows system.
About BDMV: BDMV is the Blu-ray Disc Movie format. BDMV discs contain audio, video, and other streams in Blu-ray's BDAV (MPEG-2 TS) Container. In addition, BDMV discs normally include interactive menus using BDJ (Blu-ray's Java implementation). BDMV is the format intended to replace standard definition DVD.
About BDAV: BDAV refers to either the transport stream format used for all Blu-ray content, or the plain format intended for home video with no interactivity. The BDAV Container format is based on the standard MPEG-2 TS (transport stream). Both Blu-ray and HD DVD use transport streams, compared to DVD's program streams, to store video, audio, and other streams.
1. If you need a Blu-ray Converter, please refer to the homepage for m2ts conversion tool. It can convert BDMV, BDAV, M2TS, Blu-ray video, etc.
2. For BDAV Converter, now you know what to convert. To convert any blu-ray or bdmv, you are acturally converting its bdav file / m2ts video.
3. BD Player for Mac and OS X is also a bdav player tool on both platform;
4. Display Blu-ray Menu and Parameters are available;
5. Support Directly play Blu-ray Discs and ISO image files without conversion and easily play Blu-ray folders /BDMV folders;
6. High-definition display technology enables you to enjoy amazing home cinema effects;
7. Support upto 1080P and 4K video;
8. Perfectly support surround 5.1 channels;
9. AMD APP Acceleration Used( upgraded from ATI Stream technology): is a set of advanced hardware and software technologies. It enables AMD graphics processors (GPUs), working together with CPUs, to accelerate enabled applications beyond traditional graphics and video processing.